Monday 3 May 2010

Last will and testament of Jesse James's gun

I heard the phrase last and testament and wondered what things might have something really interesting to say in theirs.

Last will and testament of Jesse James's gun


This is the last will and testament of jesse James' gun
Well I'll be through with fighting after all of this is done
So sheriff if you prise me out of jesse's stone cold hands
You can strip me down and melt me into little frying pans

This is the last will and testament of old don quijote's horse
Nights of chasing windmills guess have finally run their course
At least I rode when chivalry could offer maidens hope
But Melt me down and give old sancho p here some nice soap

I'm making changes you might say
Spring clean me up for judgement day
Righting wrongs where I have strayed
So stop all the clocks
Throw me in a box
And I'll be on my wAy

This is the last will and testament of jesu cristo's cross
Now he's not hanging round here seems I'm at a little loss
There's some folk who will tell you they're sure he'll be back one day
So why not make me into furniture and sit around and stay

This is the last will and testament of the guy who wrote this song
He's hoping that it's premature cos he's still going strong
But if that long and lonely road is nearer than it's far
Stick him in his boots and lay him down with his guitar

No comments:

Post a Comment